Who are We?

All residents with a permanent Tahsis mailing address are eligible to apply for a plot at the Tahsis Community Garden. Message us on facebook or speak with any of the Directors to apply. The garden is located in the mobile home park, 8G Rugged Mountain Road, PO Box 218, Tahsis BC V0P 1X0

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Looking to start a worm farm!!

I for one am going to research worm farming in my back yard. I think I can build something out back and get some red wigglers out there that will break down the compost after I process it in the compost bin. Anyway, I am willing to learn and I have lots of time to do so.
I just can't wait to get growing. I would like nothing better than to see a decrease in those garbage bags also. Compost, Compost, Compost....Recycle, Recycle, Recycle...I think this is what we have to work towards.
Remember....don't throw it ...grow it!
Tena

1 comment:

  1. Maybe this would make a good topic for one of the three workshops to be planned. We are waiting on topics for those until people respond to that question on the survey. Write it in as other if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete